We are seeking a highly motivated and outgoing individual to join our team as a Sales Person.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working on the sales aspects of our business, as well as representing our brand in person at markets and other events.
- Drive sales growth through developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Attend local markets and events to promote and sell our products
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Manage inventory and restock supplies as necessary
- Work closely with management to identify new sales opportunities
- Communicate with the team to ensure timely delivery of products
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and competition
- Maintain accurate records of sales and inventory
- Proven experience in sales or customer service (1-2 years preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with sales and marketing techniques
- Passion for meeting new people and building relationships
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- Language skills: Dutch/ English
This is a part time position with competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are interested in joining our team and have a passion for sales, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience via email at " firstname.lastname@example.org "
We look forward to hearing from you!